What is the Most Recommended Over the Counter Cream?
Avalon Pharmacy Shares About the Most Recommended Over the Counter Cream For Hi-Desert / Morongo Basin Residents
Yucca Valley’s leading Pharmacist, Amit Kakar, Pharm.D. here.
Today’s Healthy Tip of the Week is about one of my favorite over the counter items whose sole purpose is to reduce itchiness, inflammation, and swelling.
Join us this week to learn more about this affordable way to treat skin irritation.
Healthy Tips of the Week:
- Hydrocortisone cream’s purpose is to relieve itchiness, redness, and swelling
- Treats a variety of conditions such as poison oak, poison ivy, insect bites, and dermatitis.
- Available in a 30g tube.
- May be used 1 to 2 times daily for up to 7 days.
- If irritation continues after 7 days please consult your health care practitioner.
- Not recommended for children under age of ten unless directed by your health care practitioner.
- Not to be used on face unless directed by your health care practitioner.
Your health and safety is our primary concern at Avalon Pharmacy.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call us at 760-853-5195.