What is the Difference Between the 3 Available Vaccines
Avalon Pharmacy Shares What Is the Difference Between the 3 Available Vaccines For Hi-Desert / Morongo Basin Residents
Yucca Valley’s leading Pharmacist, Amit Kakar, Pharm.D. here.
Today’s healthy tip of the week is in relation to the 3 available COVID Vaccines.
Join us this week to learn about What is the Difference Between the 3 Available COVID Vaccines in today’s Healthy Tip of the Week.
Healthy Tips of the Week:
- At this time there are three vaccines available.
- Pfizer and Moderna are both 2 dose vaccines.
- Johnson & Johnson is a single dose vaccine.
- When taking the Pfizer vaccine, you will return after 21 days of receiving the first dose to get your 2nd dose.
- With the Moderna Vaccine, you will wait 28 days until receiving the second dose.
- J&J is one dose and it takes approximately 28 days to get full effect.
Your health and safety is our primary concern at Avalon Pharmacy.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call us at 760-853-5195.